Grilled Chicken Leg Meat
Our Pollo Asado is seasoned with a traditional blend of spices and marinated in a zesty citrus blend, grilled to perfection, staying true to its traditional recipe. Conveniently packaged in 6 to 8 ounce portions that can be sliced, diced or served as an entrée in minutes.
Chicken leg meat [Chicken leg meat, water, Canola Oil, Salt, Orange Juice Concentrate, Paprika, Garlic Powder, Key Lime Juice (From Concentrate), Red Chili, Spice].
- Serving Size:3 oz (85g)
Amount per Serving
- .% Daily Value*
- Total Fat 5g6%
- Saturated Fat 1g5%
- Trans Fat 0g--
- Cholesterol 70mg23%
- Sodium 390mg17%
- Total Carbohydrate 0g0%
- Dietary Fiber 0g0%
- Total Sugars 0g--
- Includes 0g Added Sugars0%
- Protein 14g--
- Vitamin D 0mcg0%
- Calcium 9mg0%
- Iron 1mg6%
- Potassium 192mg4%
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Calories per gram:
- Fat 9
- Carbohydrate 4
- Protein 4
- Remove paper sleeve. Leave bag in tray, heat on high for 2 minutes.
- Rotate the pouch 1⁄2 turn, puncture 2 small holes in the pouch, and cover with a paper towel.
- Heat on high an additional 2 minutes until center is hot (165°F). Let stand for 2 minutes.
- Open bag carefully, and empty content into serving tray.
Note: Microwave ovens vary in rates of heating. Times given are approximate.
- Heat medium size skillet over medium heat. Remove sleeve. Empty Pollo Asado from pouch and place in skillet with 1/3 cup of water.
- Separate the Pollo Asado with a spoon and spread evenly across the skillet.
- Cover and heat for 8 to 10 minutes or until 165F, stirring occasionally.
- Remove cover for last 2 minutes of cooking.