Fajitas de Pollo
Grilled Chicken Fajitas Kit
Treat your family to a restaurant favorite, now at home. Our authentic Chicken Fajitas include grilled chicken breast and rib meat, seasoned onions, green & red bell peppers and fresh salsa made with a blend of serrano peppers, roasted tomatoes, onion, cilantro and chipotle adobado.
Grilled Chicken breast with rib meat (with canola oil, pineapple juice concentrate, water, chipotle adobado (water, chipotle peppers, tomato paste, canola oil, cane sugar, salt, modified corn starch, distilled vinegar and spices), orange juice concentrate, salt, brown sugar, key lime juice from concentrate, garlic, and spice), Seasoned vegetables (with onions, green bell peppers, red bell peppers, canola oil, salt, spice, granulated garlic), Sauce (with roasted tomatoes, water, Serrano peppers, chipotle adobado water, chipotle peppers, tomato paste, canola oil, cane sugar, salt, modified corn starch, distilled vinegar and spices), green onions, onion, salt, cilantro, granulated garlic).
- Serving per container:About 6
- Serving Size:5 oz (140g)
- .% Daily Value*
- Total Fat 7g9%
- Saturated Fat 1g5%
- Trans Fat 0g--
- Cholesterol 45mg15%
- Sodium 640mg28%
- Total Carbohydrate 7g3%
- Dietary Fiber 1g4%
- Total Sugars 4g--
- Includes 1g Added Sugars2%
- Protein 14g--
- Vitamin D 0mcg0%
- Calcium 18mg2%
- Iron 1mg6%
- Potassium 305mg6%
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Calories per gram:
- Fat 9
- Carbohydrate 4
- Protein 4
- Open chicken and vegetables pouch and empty contents in the microwave safe tray.
- Open sauce pouch and evenly disperse sacue over vegetables and chicken (optional).
- Cover tray with plastic wrap or microwave safe lid (not included). Microwave on high for 4 minutes.
- Remove plastic wrap or lid and mix chicken, vegetables, and sauce.
- Cover with plastic wrap or microwave safe lid (not included) and heat for an additonal 4 minutes or until product is a minimum of 165F.
- Let sit for 2 minutes. Carefully, uncover fajitas and enjoy.
Note: Microwave ovens vary in rates of heating. Times given are approximate.
- Pre-heat medium size skillet over medium heat.
- Empty chicken form pouch and spread evenly across skillet.
- Add half of the sauce content to skillet (optional).
- Cook for 4-6 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- Empty vegetables from pouch and add to the skillet.
- Add the rest of the sauce content (optional). Cook for an addition al 2-4 or until a minimum of 165F is reached. Stir occasionally.
- Let product sit for 1 minute. Enjoy!